Monday, March 26, 2007

Cancun

Brian and I flew down to Cancun two weeks ago to attend Eric and Rebecca's wedding. We had a really great time seeing family and friends. It was also really nice to just veg on a lounging chair, with a book and the ocean in front of you! We stayed at a Dreams hotel in Tulum which was very nice. Our room was nice (we even had our own little gecko that shared the room too) and the food was wonderful...it was all inclusive and I gained like 4 lbs! We visited the local mayan ruins in Tulum with Keith and Nicole which are pictured below. You can see how pregnant I am now too!





The wedding was beautiful too...it was in the evening just as the sun was setting. Congrats to the wonderful couple!! I won't post a picture of them for they didn't want their pictures exposed to the world. But here's a beautiful picture taken by Keith of the scenery there at the hotel and of Brian and I after the ceremony.



No comments: